Hi Pavel,

Thank you for the reply. The cache is partitioned (with 3 copies).

[[SELECT
    __Z0.ID AS __C0_0,
    __Z0.CS AS __C0_1,
    __Z0.TIME AS __C0_2,
    __Z0.SID AS __C0_3,
    __Z0.SCITY AS __C0_4,
    __Z0.SADDRESS AS __C0_5,
    __Z0.IID AS __C0_6,
    __Z0.IURL AS __C0_7
FROM "Logs".LOGS __Z0
    /* "Logs".TIME_IDX: TIME > 0 */
WHERE (__Z0.TIME > 0)
ORDER BY 3 DESC
LIMIT ?1
/* index sorted */], [SELECT
    __C0_0 AS ID,
    __C0_1 AS CS,
    __C0_2 AS TIME,
    __C0_3 AS SID,
    __C0_4 AS SCITY,
    __C0_5 AS SADDRESS,
    __C0_6 AS IID,
    __C0_7 AS IURL
FROM PUBLIC.__T0
    /* "Logs"."merge_sorted" */
ORDER BY 3 DESC
LIMIT ?1
/* index sorted */]]

This is what I have (I have added "WHERE time > unix_epoch_time" to the original query here, changed to 0 above).

I thought that adding more nodes shouldn't introduce much overhead. How will this query be processed? Sending requests to each node, looking up for data at each node's index and returning the data to the "reducer" node? Any inter-node data exchange involved?