From: aealexsandrov [mailto:aealexsand...@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 June 2018 08:02
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems with unlocking multiply held cache locks.

Hi,

As I remember we already discussed here with Jon:

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/If-a-lock-is-held-by-another-node-IgniteCache-isLocalLocked-appears-to-return-incorrect-results-td22110.html#a22149

that isLocalLocked method works incorrectly in case if several nodes started
in the same JVM. I even file the issue:

In the current example, several nodes started in the same JVM too. So this
method will not work properly.

BR,
Andrei

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any
use or disclosure of the contents of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended
recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of TEMENOS. We recommend that you check this e-mail and any
attachments against viruses. TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any malicious code or virus transmitted by this e-mail.