We have a custom stream receiver that makes affinity calls. This all
functions properly, but we see a very large number of the following
messages for the same two  classes.   We also just tripped a 2GB limit on
Metaspace size, which we came close to in the past.

[18:41:50,365][INFO][pub-#6954%GridGainTrial%][GridDeploymentPerVersionStore]
Class was deployed in SHARED or CONTINUOUS mode: class
com.....IgniteCallable

So these affinity calls need to load classes that where loaded from client
nodes, which may be related to why this happening, but my primary suspect
is the fact that both classes are nested.  ( I had previously hit an issue
where setting the peer-class-loading "userVersion" would cause ignite to
thrown exceptions when the client node attempted to activate the cluster.
  In that case, the Ignite call into the cluster was also using a nested
class. )

We will try flattening these classes to see if the problem goes away.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.