Well, then you can just check the cache size after the certain period for
each method and compare it. I'm not sure that the metric for the thing you
want will make any sense - if you will have any pauses in ingestion, this
metric won't be informative at all. At the same time, absolutely the same
information can be rook from cache.size.

Evgenii