I had used SpringApplicationContextResource  annotation. But it did not
inject the application context in it. So I decided to use spring managed
bean and it worked but now it is creating the problem which is described in
this mail chain.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 8:11 PM Prasad Bhalerao <prasadbhalerao1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I had used SpringApplicationContextResource  annotation. But it did not
> inject the application context in it. So I decided to use spring managed
> bean and it worked.
>
> Thanks,
> Prasad
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 7:49 PM Вячеслав Коптилин <slava.kopti...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It seems that you need to use @
>>
>> SpringApplicationContextResource
>>
>> instead of @Autowired.
>> Could you please check that?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> чт, 5 июл. 2018 г. в 17:01, Prasad Bhalerao <prasadbhalerao1...@gmail.com
>> >:
>>

>>> import java.io.Serializable;
>>> import javax.cache.configuration.Factory;
>>> import javax.sql.DataSource;
>>> import org.apache.ignite.IgniteException;
>>> import org.apache.ignite.cache.store.CacheStoreSessionListener;
>>> import org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcStoreSessionListener;
>>> import org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired;