Hi,

CacheWriteSynchronizationMode defines the behavior of cache during
modification operations. I mean IgniteCache#put(), #remove() etc.
For example, in case of 'PRIMARY_SYNC', a thread that executes modification
operation will wait for completion of operation on primary node only,
backups will be updated asynchronously. If 'FULL_SYNC' is used than a
thread will wait for responses from all participated nodes (from primary
node and all backups).

hope this helps.

Best regards,
Slava.