Hi,

1. Cache write synchronization mode is not about 3rd party store, it's
about waiting for write replies from other nodes. But Ignite with enabled 3rd
party store guarantees consistency itself.

2. Ignite creates implicit transactions for atomic updates to guarantee
consistency between nodes. If you want to make more than one update in
transaction, then, of course, you should use explicit Ignite transactions.

Evgenii