Does that mean we can only support one expiry policy? In our application,
depending on the situation, some of cached object use absolute expiry policy
but some of them may use sliding expiry policy. If it is possible to create
many cache with different expiry policy, how to get them from thin client?

Based on schema IgniteClientConfigurationSection.xsd, I am not sure how to
specify which cache I want to use. There is no field to specify cache name.

If there is no workaround to support different expiry policies, is there a
plan to support it in the near feature?

Thanks,
Edison