code that is generated cache values

public static void populateCache(IgniteCache igniteCache){
        for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++){
            igniteCache.put(i, String.valueOf(i));
        }
    }

        Ignite node1 = Ignition.start("defaultPath);

        CacheConfiguration cacheConfiguration = new CacheConfiguration();
        cacheConfiguration.setName("sampleCache");
        cacheConfiguration.setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
        cacheConfiguration.setStatisticsEnabled(true);
        IgniteCache igniteCache =
node1.getOrCreateCache(cacheConfiguration);

        populateCache(igniteCache);
        System.out.println(igniteCache.size());

Here is the another ignite node :
public static void main(String[] args) throws InterruptedException {
        Ignite node2 =
IgniteFactory.createIgniteNodeWithDefaultConfiguration("s");

        IgniteCache igniteCache = node2.getOrCreateCache("sampleCache");
        CacheMetrics cacheMetrics = igniteCache.metrics();
        System.out.println(cacheMetrics.getOffHeapBackupEntriesCount());

First I run the node1, and wait until see output (cache size)
then, I run the node2, but offheap backup entry count returns 0.
(after a seconds, I run the node2 again (creating new node), then offheap
backup entry count returns 10062 -and other different values)

What is the reason for this?
How can i solve it? (I want to see 10000 backup when I run the node2 first
time)