Hi ,
I have a situation here . Whereby there is a cachestore adapter class for
cache read through   in my code and I am starting the ignite cluster in
client mode.

I am connecting to ignite cache server on yarn . I have specified the server
to load peerclassloading and the same is enabled in client application also
.

However when I call the getcache method on client node it gives a class not
found error on server node.

I was of the opinion that if peerclassloading is enabled in both client and
server node then any class in client node will be loaded when server node is
called ..

Can you suggest where I am going wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Debashis Sinha