Hi Shamim,

In 1st chapter Introduction among Ignite possible usages it is mentioned:
"From version 2.5 Apache Ignite will support transactions at SQL level"
It is not true. Transactional SQL was not released yet. There is plan to
release it in near future, but as for me it is better to not mention
concrete future versions for
features which are not released yet.

> Dear, Users.
>   Yesterday the first portion of our new title The Apache Ignite Book had
> been published and available at https://leanpub.com/ignitebook . The full
> table of contents and the sample chapter is also available through  leanpub
> <https://leanpub.com/ignitebook>  .
>  The title is an agile published book, and we continue to update the book
> for covering Apache Ignite version 2.x. Feel free to ask any question and
> do
> not hesitate to make any comments or suggestion.
>
> Best regards
>   Shamim Ahmed.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin