Hi,

There were a lot of changes in the product since 2.3 which may affect it.
Most important change was baseline topology, as already mentioned.
I am aware of a case when incorrect result might be returned [1], which is
already fixed in *master*. Not sure if this is the same issue, but you may
try to build Ignite from recent master and check if the problem is still
there.

Is it possible to create isolated reproducer for this issue?