Thanks!

I am trying to understand when and how data is moved from off-heap to on
heap, particularly when using SQL.  I took a look at the wiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Ignite+Durable+Memory+-+under+the+hood>
but
still have a few questions

My understanding is that data is always store off-heap

1) In what format is data stored off heap?
2) What happens when a SQL query is executed, in particular

   - How is H2 used? How is data loaded in H2? What if some of the  data is
   on disk?
   - When is data loaded into heap, and how much? Is only the output of H2
   loaded, or everything?
   - How is the reduce stage performed? Is it performed only on one node
   (hence that node needs to load all the data into memory)

3) What happens when Ingite runs out of memory during execution? Is data
evictied to disk (if persistence is enabled)?
4) Based on the code, it looks like I need to set my data region size to at
most 50% of available memory (to avoid the warning), this seems a bit
wastefull.
5) Do you have any general advice on benchmarking the memory requirpement?
So far I have not been able to find a way to check how much memory each
table takes on and off heap, and how much memory each query takes.

Cheers,
Eugene