Hi,

The default configuration will work with the remote server, because it uses
multicast. It will work if you want to check some examples, etc.

For production usage, I'd recommend using static Ip Finder instead of
multicast, here is the simplest configuration that will work with remote
server:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/tcpip-discovery#section-static-ip-finder
There you will need just to replace address in IpFinder with the address of
your remote server. You don't need to place client address there.

Yo start client instead of the server node, you have to add clientMode=true
property in this configuration.

Evgenii

пн, 27 авг. 2018 г. в 13:47, Sriveena Mattaparthi <