Hi,

StormStreamer already creates Ignite instance as part of start() method. In
your example since multiple thread is trying to create ignite instances you
are getting the exception of "Ignite already started".

Please take a look into the below sample test implementation of
StormStreamer.

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/storm/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/stream/storm/StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.java

Also can you please share your Ignite configuration xml file.

Regards,
Saikat