Hello!

There's a WAL reader somewhere in the code, it could help if you have
persistence. Note that both invocation and output of this tool is confusing.

It would be nice if you had a reproducer which would show this behavior.
The snippet that you have posted previously isn't very clear on expected
behavior. Can you please try to devise something stand-alone on Github?

Ilya Kasnacheev