From: Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:30 AM
To: "user@ignite.apache.org" <user@ignite.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Error installing Ignite on K8s

Jeff,

The sessionAffinity is needed only if you plan to access Ignite cluster
deployed in K8 from an application deployed outside of it. For instance, it
will ensure that a remote JDBC session will stick to a specific Ignite pod.

However, if all your applications are deployed in K8 as well then you can
freely disregard sessionAffinity parameter. Is this your case?

--
Denis

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:16 AM Jeff Simon