Hi!

Actually there was no OOME before VisualVM connect attempt. There is a point in time after Ignite start after that it is not possible to conect VisualVM to Ignite.
I can connect them successfully on different computer.
I think this is an environment specific bug, somehow related to windows+hyper-v+amd cpu