Hi!

Unfortunately, peer class loading doesn't work properly for Service Grid.
Here is a task with the same issue [1].

I've done some tests and according to results, the peer class loading
works in case of service's classes propagation from a coordinator to
others node, but not vice versa.

Possibly it will be implemented in future releases.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:59 PM xero <mpro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a question about p2p class loading.
>
> My topology is 1 dedicated server, 1 client.
> I have deployed a Service in the ignite client node (selecting clusterGroup
> forClients) from which I'm trying to execute a compute() to the server node.
> The IgniteCallable that I'm sending to call() is referencing User's classes
> I would expect that the p2p class loading will transfer that class to the
> server node (As the service is running in a client node, the classpath has
> the mentioned classes)
>
> This is not working. I'm getting ClassNotFoundException for the user class.
> Should this be working?
>
> Thanks!

Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.