Hi,
I am using Ignite 2.6.0 on top of google kubernetes engine v1.10.6-gke.2.
I am using native persistent and example configuration as follows.

                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="HelloWorldHash"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>
                    <property name="cacheMode" value="REPLICATED"/>
                    <property name="writeSynchronizationMode"
value="FULL_SYNC"/>
                    <property name="defaultLockTimeout" value="10000"/>
                    <property name="storeKeepBinary" value="true"/>
                    <property name="onheapCacheEnabled" value="true"/>
                    <property name="rebalanceMode" value="SYNC"/>
                </bean>

We have around 2GB of data.
We have recently migrated our data from 2.4.0 to 2.6.0

Issue
1. When running 3 nodes of Ignite (each in a pod) in 3 as baseline nodes. If
any of the nodes get restarted then it takes approximately of 5-6sec to
rebalance the data. If there are any requests to be served, some of the
requests are sent to the newly created node which is yet to complete the
rebalance operation. Hence response received is inconsistent (sometimes empty)
with the previous state before the node is added

2.  Same output of point 1 is repeated even if a new/fresh node is added to the
baseline topology.

We tried to use the cache rebalance mode as SYNC. (as per doc
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/rebalancing) The issue still persists.

Is this the expected behavior?

Is there any way/settings, which will restrict the requests directed to the
newly added/restarted node till the rebalance operation is completed
successfully..?

Is it side effect of the migration activity from Apache Ignite 2.4.0 to 2.6.0..?

Thanks and Regards,
Shrikant Sonone
Schlumberger.