Hi,

I am trying to fetch some cache metrics from Ignite 2.5 running on k8s. Enabled
the cache level metrics by setting the below property in ignite config xml for
specific cache.
<property name="statisticsEnabled" value="true"/>

But both
"ignite_org_apache_ignite_internal_processors_cache_cacheclustermetricsmxbeanimpl_cacheputs"
 and
"ignite_org_apache_ignite_internal_processors_cache_cachelocalmetricsmxbeanimpl_averageputtime"
 value is coming as 0 while am able to get values for
"ignite_org_apache_ignite_internal_processors_cache_cacheclustermetricsmxbeanimpl_keysize"

Are there any other property that I need to set to get these metrics? I am
injecting data using IgniteDataStreamer.

Regards,
Mahesh