Hi

In java a the index groups are defined in a way that makes sense e.g.

@QuerySqlField(orderedGroups={@QuerySqlField.Group(
    name = "age_salary_idx", order = 0, descending = true)})

in .net however it looks like this

[QuerySqlField(IsIndexed =true, IndexGroups = new[] {"someIndexGroup"})]

My question is in .net how can i apply the same concept where each group has
its on specific config? I can't find any documentation that shows this
because it would appear to be needed to be something like the following but
i just want to confirm the format

[QuerySqlField(IsIndexed =true, IndexGroups = new[] {"name = someIndexGroup,
order =0, descending = true" , "name = InAnotherIndexGroup, order =0,
descending = true"})]