Hello!

Yes, into JSON.

Unfortunately I don't have any ready to use examples. This is the interface:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/ConnectorMessageInterceptor.html
You need to put it into ConnectorConfiguration, which you should put into
IgniteConfiguration.

I also suggest that this should be taken to userlist instead of devlist.

Ilya Kasnacheev