Hi!

Tried, but the issue still exists.

https://monosnap.com/file/UUbYX4RUyXPZyPxKx97hTwSUSvNtye

On 01/10/2018 13:06, Ilya Kasnacheev wrote:
Hello!

Setting BufferSize to 10000 seems to fix your reproducer's problem:

newContinuousQuery<string,byte[]>(newCacheListener(skippedItems,doubleDelete),true){BufferSize=10000}

but the recommendation is to avoid doing anything synchronous from Continuous Query's body. Better offload any non-trivial processing to other threads operating asynchronously.

Ilya Kasnacheev