Hi,

I am having big problems with Nodes rebalancing after a Node leaves the
Cluster and another joins..

I have 1 backup defined for my 14 Node Cluster. (`cacheMode=PARTITIONED,
backups=1`)
Yet, when I kill a Node I appear to be losing all data on that Node!
I see this very clearly when I look at the cache sizes before and after.

I see the following behavior;
https://puu.sh/BFELk/61d38024e1.png

After the Node is killed, it drops from 4.7M entries to 4.3M entries
Then when another Node is added to replace the original –it remains at 4.3M
entries.

The loss is exactly what I’d expect if I lost 1/14 of the data.

NOTE: I tried increasing the number of Backups to 2.
It did not help.

I also tried adding an `Ignite.stop(name, true)` in my shutdown process.
This also had no effect.

How can I fix this?
Obviously, this is a Very Bad Thing. :~)

Thanks,
-- Chris