Hello!

Is it a follow-up of
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/net-decimal-being-stored-as-Other-in-ignite-td24227.html#a24239
?

If we are talking about HTTP JSON REST, then JSON does not have any decimal
type, it only has Double. Therefore I imagine that numbers will be
represented as doubles.
This is default behaviour of ObjectMapper which we happen to use, it is
configurable but I can't see how you can configure it with Ignite REST.

You could have your own ConnectorMessageInterceptor that will output them
as strings instead, I guess.

Ilya Kasnacheev