From: mamaco
Sent: 12 октября 2018 г. 22:44
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: 'Deploy' ignite cluster into a spark cluster

When I implement a Spark streaming project, I involuntarily found Ignite
could be easily hacked into spark yarn cluster and work on the spark
datanodes as an additional ignite cluster(use spark cluster resources,
RAM,core without complex deployment), and all data process could be done
with forEachPartition on datanode, I'm not sure if it's a safe and good
practise to run a hybrid project.
This is a bit crazy, but it really makes the whole structure easy and
simple. But, except get complaint from DBA, is there any potential risk that
I'll have to worry about? do ignite have any solution for use case like
this?