Well, looks like you trying to find the segments that intersects defined
segment, but you're complicating it. You don't need 3 conditions here - it
will be enough to have only one - ipStart <= MAX and ipEnd >= MIN. I've
checked it for your case and got absolutely the same results as you have
with a too complex query.

Aditionally, you have the same subscriptionId AND moduleId  in your test
data, which means that you will have a bad selectivity when you will filter
by these fields at first. Do you really have such data in your production?

Also, when you will measure something again - do operation a lot of times -
that how benchmarks work. Ignite initialize internal structures at first
executions, so, it will not give an idea of overall latency if you will
measure it just once.

Best Regards,
Evgenii