Hello!

This error looks exactly like the one you're getting when running
mismatching version of .Net versus Java.

So I assume that either Java libraries used by your project are not 2.7 or
.Net is really not.

You could specify path to your Java portion of Apache Ignite by specifying
IGNITE_HOME environment variable or by specifying
IgniteConfiguration.IgniteHome
on .Net side.

Ilya Kasnacheev