Hi Denis,

Sorry for comming late on this topic. I have written a custom plugin and
was to able to load.   Can you please help in answering the below queries:
1. GridSecurityProcessor interface is used only for authorization or for
Authentication also?
2. Can we provide custom IgniteAuthenticationProcessor?  where in the we
use 3rd party persistence.  As in the documentation of ignite, it is not
recommended to enable Ignite persistence and 3rd party persistence.

Thanks n Regards,
Chalapathi.