From: Luckyman
Sent: 3 ноября 2018 г. 23:36
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to filter ip interfaces in TcpDiscoveryJdbcIpFinder

Thx for reply, but it's not usable for our situation.

We have are Exalogic cluster with a lot of different network .
Each virtual node have it's own address. As I understand I should set the ip
address on each node.
But I want to set target network address and network mask once and each node
of ignite use ip address from  this network ignoring other networks on host.