Thanks Stan, this may take little longer time to implement, we are in hurry
to build this functionality of preloading the data.

Can someone correct me how to improve this pre-load process.

This is how we are preloading.

1. Send an Async request for all the partitions with the below code, below
loop will get repeated for all the caches we have

                        for (int i = 0; i < affinity.partitions(); i++) {
                                List<String> cacheList =
Arrays.asList(cacheName);
                                affinityRunAsync=
compute.affinityRunAsync(cacheList, i, new
DataPreloadTask(cacheList, i));

                        }

2. Inside DataPreloadTask which is running on the Ignite node.
I just execute scan query for the given partition and iterate thru the
cursor. not doing anything else.

                IgniteCache<Object, Object> igniteCache =
localIgnite.cache(cacheName);
                try (QueryCursor<Cache.Entry&lt;K, V>> cursor =
igniteCache.query(new
ScanQuery().setPartition(partitionNo))) {

                        for (Cache.Entry<K, V> entry : cursor) {
                                }

                        }
                }

However, this seems to be quite slow. Taking more than 3 hours to read one
cache which has 400 M records. We have 30 such caches to load data, so not
fining this so efficient.

Can we improve this, we do have very powerful machines with 128 CPU, 2 TB
RAM, HDD, our CPU utilization is also not so high when we are preloading the
data.
Changing thread pool size will have any impact this read ???

Thanks
Naveen