Hello!

After more investigation we have opened a new ticket:
And the workaround is different: you need to make query non-local, for
example by turning cache partitioned instead of replicated.
If you execute two identical local queries (ones that query planner
considers such) you will get into such problems.

You can also drop lazy=false for now.

Ilya Kasnacheev