Hello!

You have to try different values of queue length, see what works best for
you.

Ignite will not listen 2 different IPs. I'm pretty sure there are ways to
turn 2 different physical interfaces into one logical one and bind on that.
By setting local address you will specify which one you want to bind on.

Ilya Kasnacheev