Hi,

We are using Ignite 2.6 as persistent store in Partitioned Mode having 6
cluster
node running, each node is running on different machine.

Our cluster is having ~50G of data in IgnitePersistentStore but if I check
WalArchive folder then it contains lots of files and size is around ~200G.
This uncontrollable growth has created space issue on drive and eventually
results in hang state for cluster.

I understand that WalArchive is needed to recover data in case of node
crash. So we dont want to disable the WalArchive altogether.

Is there a way to limit the number of files in WalArchive so that disc does
not run out of space ?