Yes, Predicate class is public and implement appy(). But I am trying to
understand how to set the fields of the predicate class.

It has a constructor which takes two parameters

public TradeObjectPredicate(String tradeObjectField1, Set<String>
tradeObjectField2List){
}
How to pass these values from REST API.

This is the error I am getting

{"successStatus":1,"error":"Failed to find constructor for provided
arguments
[clsName=myprojectpackage.TradeObjectPredicate]","sessionToken":null,"response":null}

Does it mean I have add default constructor to this class or add JSON
annotations for serialization. But If I add default constructor, predicate
filters will be null.

Please advise