So lets say I create a compute task extending compute-task-split-adapter and
I write my code inside split and reduce methods. After that is it enough
just to package my file as jar and place in libs folder of ignite
installation , for the rest api to recognize.

Ex :
/
public class MyComputeTask extends ComputeTaskSplitAdapter<T, R> {
        @IgniteInstanceResource
        private Ignite ignite;

        @Override
        public R reduce(List<ComputeJobResult> results) throws
IgniteException {
                ****some code***
                return R;

        }

        @Override
        protected Collection<? extends ComputeJob> split(int gridSize,
String arg) throws IgniteException {

                String[] words = arg.split(" ");
                List<ComputeJob> jobs = new ArrayList<>(words.length);

                for (final String word : words) {
                        jobs.add(new ComputeJobAdapter() {
                                @Override
                                public Object execute() {
                                        **call my service here and do my
computation**
                                        MyService svc=
ignite.services().serviceProxy(...,...,...);
                                        **use this svc to add some data to
cache***
                                        return Object;
                                }
                        });
                }

                return jobs;

        }

}
/
Now this class I will keep as a jar inside my libs folder.

*
localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=exe&name=MyComputeTask*

Should this REST call successfully work?

I am getting an error. That failed to auto-deploy. So what should I do so
that REST api can recognise my task.

Regards
Zaheer.