Hello!

- Have you tried to explicitly do setAttribute(key, changedObject) during
request handling?
- Do you have binary or POJO session store? This is controlled by
org.apache.ignite.cache.websession.WebSessionFilter#WEB_SES_KEEP_BINARY_PARAM
= true|false. Can you try both?
- Can you enable DEBUG logging, see if you observe messages like "Session
binary attributes updated" or "Session attributes updated"?

Ilya Kasnacheev