Hi,

I am referring the below link to create data replication between two
clusters using kafka.
https://dzone.com/articles/real-time-data-replication-between-ignite-clusters

I started two clusters and started kafka/zeekeeper service and created a
topic - test2

But once I start to connect, I get some crash and error as shown in attached
file.
kafka-crash.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2211/kafka-crash.txt>

./bin/connect-standalone.sh ./config/connect-standalone.properties
./config/ignite-connector-source.properties

After this I dont see a 'node' getting connected to ignite DB.

I think this crash is causing the issue. How to check that the kafka is
connected properly to ignite? How to resolve this crash.

Thanks,
Prashant