I am trying to setup ignite web console.
I pulled apache ignite web console standalone docker image and started it in
a docker container.
I still need to setup apache ignite web agent. When I download web agent and
start it on my local pc everything works perfectly. Web console connects to
my cluster.

I am now trying to run a web agent in another docker container so that I
don't have to start it locally.
I pulled latest web agent docker image version (2.7.0) and I start that
image.

My logs say the following:
Connection established.
You are using an older version of the agent. Please reload agent

Not sure why I am getting this error? My ignite version is also 2.7.
Tnx