I completely agree with you. I discuss many time with our team that this
integration have not any gain about speed up and i have your idea about
caching in ignite because in deep learning we have nothing to share in job
because every job independently works on it's portion of data. In your
opinion one idea can be ignite+ignite ml+ dl4j +spark? What benefit we can
achive in this integration. ?ignite ml cant used for deep independently?