Hi Jose,

You can probably use an IgniteClosure or an IgniteRunnable as you expect a
return value from your compute job. An IgniteCallable may not be a good
idea as it does not return a value.
If you want your queries to go all nodes, a broadcast can be used. However,
if you already know specific nodes on which your data resides, you might as
well just use the affinityRun

Regards,
RH