Hello all !

I will have to use Ignite because I think it's the best solution to all my
concerns, but I have a few question.

I have to process very big json files (200GB), with lot of objects of
different type generated from it.
These objects, I will have to do multiple controls on it (with a dsl), and
check  unicity, and in the end do some complexe join request between them.

So for complexe request, ok, I store all in partitionned tables, and do
request, easy.

But for all the dsl rule ton apply on each object, It could be very nice if
it can be applied when it's stored on the node, instead of doing it when I
read the file, I mean :

cache.putAll(mymap);

then something on node to say :  new Entry listener -> execute dsl rules.

I think I can gain lot of processing time like that. But is it possible ?

I checked the doc, but I only see ways to 1st store all then run dsl rule
on all node.

Thanks in advance ;)

Regards