Greetings all.
I have a few questions regarding memory.

1.) I am running ignite inside docker container. How can I increase heap
memory to ignite node when started?
I tried with passing -Xmx (I pass it to docker run command like this: -e
"JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx3g")
parameter but when node starts it always says that heap memory is 1gb?

2.) When I execute some query(e.g. select * from table), where does ignite
stores the data retrieved? off heap or on heap memory? Each time I perform
some query which should load some data to memory(not even that much, 20000
rows but with about 30 columns) ignite node fails due to insufficient
memory. I presume heap memory is the problem but I don't understand how I
can change it.

3.) How much heap memory should I assign to my node? I have 32 gb machine.
Currently I assigned 16gb data region to ignite node. Heap memory is 1gb,
default one.

Appreciate the help.