Yes of course.
All of my data is imported through sql. I have it in the warehouse, and then
just inserting them to ignite.
I was trying through SQL query get size in bytes for single row and then
based on that trying to predict resources needed. That's why I was confused
seeing so much more resources needed in ignite when I imported a small
amount of data. Not sure whether I was going in the right direction with
this?

Btw, 2 additional questions:

1.) after I import all of my data to ignite, and when I see how much disk
space was needed for it, is it safe to presume that the same amount of RAM
is needed if I want to have all of the data in memory?
2.) is it possible to see how much each cache takes memory? For disk, I can
get it by checking cache directory sizes. Can I do something similar to
check memory per cache?

Tnx.