I am trouble shooting a sql problem where I'm issuing a "select" statement and
the parser is not finding my table .....

IgniteSqlException: Failed to parse query.  Table "FOOBOO" not found; SQL
statement:\nselect * from FOOBOO [42102-197]

What API can I call against either an instance of  IgniteCache or Ignite - to
find the names of the tables that are present - if any.

Want to be able to trouble shoot from inside a java debugger where I have the
instances present - and/or later call an api for diagnostics.

TIA.

SCott