But you changed the schema from the documentation. In the guide, CountryCode is
the primary key for the country table/cache. In your schema, you have
country_id in the Country table and country_code in City.

Two possible solutions:

1. Change the primary key of Country from country_id to country_name
2. Change the affinity key in City from country_name to country_id

The key (pun intended) is that the key for Country and the affinity key for
City are the same.