That's really weird. There should not be so much connections. Normally thin
client will open one TCP connection per node at max. In many cases, there
going to be only one connection.

Do you create IgniteClient in your application once, or do you start them
several
times? Could it be that your code are leaking IgniteClient instances?

Can you provide some minimal reproducer to us, so we can debug the issue?

Best Regards,
Igor