Hi all,
I created a table with JDBC connection with native persistence enabled in
partitioned mode and i have 2 ignite nodes (2.7.0 version) running in
kubernetes environment, then i ingested 1500000 records, when i try to drop
the table both the pods are restarting one after the other.
Please find the attached thread dump logs
and after this drop statement is unsuccessful

0: jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc> !tables
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------+
|           TABLE_CAT            |          TABLE_SCHEM           |
TABLE_NAME           |           TABLE_TYPE           |            REMARKS

+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------+
|                                | PUBLIC                         | DEVICE

| TABLE                          |                                 |
|                                | PUBLIC                         |
DIMENSIONS                     | TABLE                          |

|                                | PUBLIC                         | CELL

| TABLE                          |                                 |
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------+
0: jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS
PUBLIC.DEVICE;
Error: Statement is closed. (state=,code=0)
java.sql.SQLException: Statement is closed.
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinStatement.ensureNotClosed(JdbcThinStatement.java:862)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinStatement.getWarnings(JdbcThinStatement.java:454)
        at sqlline.Commands.execute(Commands.java:849)
        at sqlline.Commands.sql(Commands.java:733)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:795)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:668)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:373)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:265)
0: jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc> !quit
Closing: org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection
[root@vm-10-99-26-135 bin]# ./sqlline.sh --verbose=true -u
"jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc.cluster.local:10800;user=ignite;password=ignite;"
issuing: !connect
jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc.cluster.local:10800;user=ignite;password=ignite;
'' '' org.apache.ignite.IgniteJdbcThinDriver
Connecting to
jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc.cluster.local:10800;user=ignite;password=ignite;
Connected to: Apache Ignite (version 2.7.0#19700101-sha1:00000000)
Driver: Apache Ignite Thin JDBC Driver (version
2.7.0#20181130-sha1:256ae401)
Autocommit status: true
Transaction isolation: TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ
sqlline version 1.3.0
0: jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc> !tables
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------+
|           TABLE_CAT            |          TABLE_SCHEM           |
TABLE_NAME           |           TABLE_TYPE           |            REMARKS

+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------+
|                                | PUBLIC                         | DEVICE

| TABLE                          |                                 |
|                                | PUBLIC                         |
DIMENSIONS                     | TABLE                          |

|                                | PUBLIC                         | CELL

| TABLE                          |                                 |
+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------+
0: jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc> select count(*) from DEVICE;
|            COUNT(*)            |
| 1500000                        |
1 row selected (5.665 seconds)
0: jdbc:ignite:thin://ignite-service.cign.svc>

ignite_thread_dump.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2244/ignite_thread_dump.txt>

shiva