Can you share your full configuration (Ignite config and JVM options) and
the server logs of Ignite?

Which version of Ignite you use?

Can you confirm that on this version and configuration simply disabling
Ignite persistence removes the problem?
If yes, can you try running with walMode=NONE? It will help to rule out at
least some possibilities.

Also, if you can share a reproducer to this problem it should be easy for
us to debug this.

Stan